I had some genius ideas last night but this is not the time or place for that really as if I told you, I would have to kill you!
As far as today's playlist goes, it is my most aggressive in a while with a lot of the songs being either Heavy or talking about fighting or whatever else. Not really sure why, you just need to embrace what comes out of you. Too many people shy away from these feelings but I'm down for letting them in to my life, it will only make the experiences more real. One of my favorite bands Thrice, has somehow made a showing twice in the list but hey, you can't really complain with having to listen to two songs by Thrice can you? I really can't believe this tour will be their last, I am yet to see them live so MUST make sure to attend their final ever New York show. That will be a sad and awesome time all rolled into one.
I also realized that I keep saying "Keep it real" all the time on this feature for some ODD reason. Oh well, I will make a conscious effort not to this time.
Until next time. Keep it real..... FUCK.
Spotifried Issue #9 // My Morning Journey #7 Tracklisting:
- From Autumn to Ashes - Vicious Cockfight
- Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
- Rage Against The Machine - Street Fighting Man
- Kasabian - Underdog
- Thrice - The Weight
- Gorillaz - Highway (Under Construction)
- Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
- Korn - Way Too Far feat 12th Planet & Flinch
- Between The Buried and Me - Croakies and Boatshoes
- Nirvana - Swap Meet
- A Perfect Circle - Crimes
- Thrice - Words In The Water