As far as the musical content goes it is a mixed bag. There are songs of hope, songs of feeling subdued and held down by the man, anger, frustration and anything and everything in between. Basically, this is the last My Morning Journey I made prior to making my decision that will be revealed more in full tomorrow.
Think of this playlist as one to listen to if you have difficult decisions to make. The songs don't necessarily advise you one way or the other on what to do, but this playlist just provides you with all the different emotions you may need to make what you feel is the correct, calculated decision.
Tomorrow will be a slightly different Spotifried edition with a very specific purpose so watch out for that as I will be laying it out for everyone in the morning EST and it is potentially the best Spotifried I have put together to date.
Until then, enjoy the rest of your day everyone and hopefully, you are all feeling as liberated as I am today. I haven't felt as good as I am feeling today in a very long time so I am going to hold on to it as long as I can and enjoy this Spotifried playlist tunes as affirmation of my choices made over the past few weeks. This month is going to be my best since moving to New York I can guarantee you of that!
P.S. The image is my cat Batman at 6 weeks. He is AWESOME.
Spotifried #13 - My Morning Journey #9 Tracklisting:
- The Lemonheads - Steve's Boy
- People In Planes - Rush
- Nirvana - Sliver
- Rage Against The Machine - How I Could Just Kill A Man
- M83 - Midnight City
- The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
- De La Soul - Me, Myself & I
- The Cars - You Might Think
- Beastie Boys - Hold It Now, Hit It
- Lower Than Atlantis - March of the LTA
- Alexisonfire - To A Friend
- Refused - New Noise
- Between The Buried And Me - Cemetary Gates
- Kasabian - Apnoea
- Wu-Tang Clan - Wu Tang: 7th Chamber
- J.D. McPherson - G.G.M.O.S.R.N.R.
- Ben Howard - Gracious
- The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
- Rusko - Raver's Speech
- North Atlantic Oscillation - Soft Coda