With the finishing touches currently being made to their fourth album, The Feeling have today announced a 10-date UK tour for April 2013 - their first since 2011 - culminating with a hometown show at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
Said frontman Dan Gillespie Sells:The dates are as follows:
WATCH // The Feeling - 'Fill My Little World'
Said frontman Dan Gillespie Sells:
“We had such a great summer, playing festival shows and working on the new album. Now that it’s almost ready, we can’t wait to get back out on the road to play some new songs and all the old favourites. It’s going to be a blast.”
- Mon 15 Apr - Cambridge Junction
- Tue 16 Apr - Leeds City Varieties Music Hall
- Wed 17 Apr - Birmingham O2 Academy2
- Fri 19 Apr - Leicester O2 Academy
- Sat 20 Apr - Manchester Academy 2
- Sun 21 Apr - Glasgow Oran Mor
- Mon 22 Apr - Gateshead Sage 2
- Wed 24 Apr - Bristol O2 Academy
- Thu 25 Apr - Bournemouth O2 Academy
- Fri 26 Apr - London O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire